My favorite is the limited eau de toilette that serves as their 25th anniversary gift to everybody. I love the scent so much, my kind of fragrance that I could wear all day long. Along with my fave, are chocolate and apple lip balm with sun screen protection, sun block spray with spf 70, a cute little mirror and a little tester fragrance for men ( not on photos ) exclusively from Regatta X Saladbox.
Love, Maria Hazel ♥
- White Casual Shoelace Shoes
- Blue Pockets Ripped Denim Pant
- White Short Sleeve BITCHES Heart Print T-Shirt
- Black Boyfriend Ponte Rolled Sleeves Blazer
- Black Rivet PU Leather Satchels Bag
- Black Side Zipper PU Leather Skinny Pants
- Black Ankle Strap Suede High Heeled Shoes
- Pink Lenses Black Flower Embellished Sunglasses
- White Long Sleeve Wildfox No 9 Perfume Sequined Sweater
- Khaki Long Sleeve Pockets Loose Cardigan Sweater
- Yellow Sunflower Print Pockets Shorts
- Black Letters Print Round Sunglasses
- White V Neck Long Sleeve Chiffon Loose Blouse
I hope you like Swifties! Love, Maria Hazel
Regatta has opened its newest store at SM Megamall last April 29th.
Regatta is an iconic Filipino clothing brand known for its classic, casual and outdoor style.
The brand has grown to 29 stores nationwide and 2 concessions in key cities. It has developed its brand character as a casual leisure wear that portrays the atmosphere from sea & coast to town & country- thus elements such as rowing oars, life savers, wood planks, boat modules and a fireplace with a deer head, ornate the entire store.
Visit Regatta’s newest branch at 3rd Level, Bldg A of SM Megamall to shop for outfits perfect this summer!
I’ll be joining their styling contest this Saturday, I hope to see you there! :)
Til my next outfit post! :)
he first three accessories is from Rings & Tings, then my fave rose pendant necklace and I bought that Casio watch and heart shaped sunglasses from American Eagle Outfitters. I’ve been searching everywhere for the watch with gold-plated on the front too, lucky me it was restock at Time Depot last month. And I just stumbled upon my lovely sunglasses which is the last piece at American Eagle store. Not thinking twice, bought it too, just perfect for summer.
Til my next post! :) Stay tuned for awesome outfit pairings and mix matching posts.
My hair is still not yet colored when we took this pic but I got em colored again today with light brown! Photos soon!
Say hi mister sheep behind me, relaxing birds and smiling ostrich. HAHAHA
- Dress: Revolution Nine
- Shoes: Romwe
- Watch: Daniel Wellington